Wylde MTB & BMX
Current status - Open
Wylde BMX track is currently Open.
Current status - Closed
Wylde MTB Trails are currently CLOSED .
Current status - Open
Pump Track is currently Open.
Wylde in Western Sydney Parklands is the largest combined mountain biking and BMX hub in Australia, featuring more than 15km of purpose-built mountain bike trails, a BMX racetrack and the largest pump track in the Southern Hemisphere.
Located on Range Road, off Elizabeth Drive in Cecil Park, Wylde caters for beginner, intermediate, competent, and advanced riders.
Wylde has a range of services and amenities for riders and the community, including:
- A bike washing station
- Picnic shelters and barbeque areas
- Toilet block
- Free parking for riders and visitors.
Riding is hungry work and there are no food or drink outlets at Wylde. Please remember to pack a picnic and some barbeque supplies to enjoy at our new picnic shelters and barbeque areas.
At the head of the trail, the new asphalt pump track is the biggest in the southern hemisphere and offers a place for riders to warm-up and practise before they head out into the parkland. The track features a junior loop and green and blue jump runs.
- Opening hours are sunrise to sunset.
- The MTB trails will be closed on occasion due to maintenance activities, scheduled events or track conditions following rain. Always check the status on the Wylde MTB or Wylde BMX pages before riding.
- The BMX track will be closed on occasion due to scheduled events or maintenance activities. Always check the status on the Wylde BMX page before riding.
- Fines apply for accessing the trails when closed. The status is updated daily.
- Parking is available in marked bays. Bays are marked by signs and symbols and time restrictions apply in some areas.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions for information about Wylde
- See our M12 - Frequently Asked Questions for information about the M12 Motorway.
Call 000 (triple zero) and ask for an ambulance, the police and/or fire brigade (try 112 from your mobile phone if there’s no service).
The trail is about 3km from the Westlink M7 Orbital and 12km from the M4 Western Motorway. There is no dedicated pathway from the M7 to Wylde. Other gates and service roads around the Trail are for emergency services only and lead to fenced and closed areas.
Who to contact for assistance
- During business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm) call our office on 02 9895 7500 and speak to a staff member.
- On weekends (Saturdays, Sunday and public holidays) you can phone a ranger on 0459 883 834 between 8am and 5pm.
- Report anti-social behaviour, including illegal motorbikes, or malicious damage to the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.
- Outside these hours, please call Parklands security on 0412 927 284.
- To report damaged or faulty facilities, dumped rubbish or lost dogs at Wylde, please call the numbers above or email [email protected].